The Firm is engaged in all aspects of our clients’ corporate and commercial transactions from concept to completion, and provides the necessary support and guidance at all stages of domestic and multi-jurisdictional transactions. We offer a broad spectrum of corporate/commercial transactions including, inter alia, general commercial transactions, sale and purchase of assets, corporate restructurings and joint ventures. In addition to excellent transactional skills, clients benefit from the Firm’s specialist expertise in areas such as dispute resolution, employment, company secretarial services and tax, as more particularly detailed below.
- Provided advice on regulatory, employment, investment and tax matters in relation to the restructuring of group operations of mPharma Ghana Limited, recognized internationally for its tremendous efforts in revolutionizing access to prescription drugs in Africa.
- Legal advice and assistance relating to licensing and regulatory matters for various sectors of the Ghanaian economy including Insurance, Manufacturing and Agri processing.
- Advice and assistance to a top global company in setting up the first Burger King franchise restaurant in Ghana and obtaining relevant operating licences.
- Undertaking an extensive legal audit of the life and general insurance businesses of a major Ghanaian Insurance Group.
- Assisting a tech and mobile financial services company with trademark and intellectual property registrations.